Friday, December 16, 2011

Danielle & David

I've known both the bride and groom for many years and I have to admit that Danielle & David are hands down two of my most favorite people.  They're sharp, hard working and funny.  Damn are they funny.  They have a relaxed approach to life, which is filled with very close friends and family, and they know how to balance all that the world throws their way.  Knowing the personalities of the bride and groom from the get-go was certainly an advantage and I lucked out even more when Danielle said the words "roses and peonies", "lots of flowers", "bright and bold" and "I trust you".  Music to my ears...

The wedding and reception were at The Farm Kitchen in Poulsbo, Wa.  It was a beautiful sunny afternoon with light sprinkles in the evening, just perfect for the Northwest.  To see more gorgeous photos of this special occasion, taken by Laura Totten of Blissed Photography, please go to my Weddings gallery.  

No comments: